Returns & Exchanges
If for some reason you are not satisfied with your online HEATHER MCDOWALL purchase we are happy to provide an exchange, online credit or refund subject to the conditions below:
- The item(s) must be returned within 14 days of delivery. Returns after this date will not be accepted.
- Your item(s) must be unworn and in its original condition with all tags attached.
- There are strictly no refunds on sale items. Sale items can only be returned for an online credit note or exchange only
- HEATHER MCDOWALL reserves the right to refuse an exchange or refund if visible signs of use by the customer can be seen.
- Please allow up to 3 working days after HEATHER MCDOWALL has received your parcel for your Exchange or Refund to be processed.
Headpiece must be shipped back in original packaging and shipping box.
Return shipping costs are payable by the customer. HEATHER MCDOWALL is not responsible for lost parcels and we recommend obtaining a tracking number for all return parcels as proof of shipment.
- If the exchange order value is greater than your returned item, you will receive a link via e-mail to pay the difference. Once this has been paid your exchange will be dispatched in the next 2 business days.
- If the exchange order value is less than your returned item, you will be refunded the difference to your original method of payment.
- Refunds can only be made to the original method of payment.
- Refunds to credit/debit cards may take 3-5 business days to appear in your account.
- If you made your purchase with Afterpay, we will cancel any future payments and Afterpay will refund any payments already processed.
- Full priced items purchased with a promotional discount code applied are still eligible for a refund, unless otherwise stated in the terms and conditions of the promotion.
For further assistance please contact customer care on email@example.com
While all care will be taken during packaging and transport of items, we accept no responsibility for breakage or loss of items.
The highest level of construction methods and care are taken during the making of each individual HEATHER MCDOWALL piece. Where you believe an item is faulty it must be returned within 14 days of purchase along with a copy of the receipt of payment. The item will be assessed and repaired if applicable, and returned to you complimentary of HEATHER MCDOWALL within a reasonable period.
The item must be sent in original packaging as to not cause any further damage. Return postage costs are the responsibility of the customer.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a faulty items form and return address.