Terms & Conditions
This Agreement outlines the legally binding Terms and Conditions for your use of the site www.heathermcdowall.com. By accessing or using the Site in any manner, including, but not limited to, browsing or placing an order on the Site, you agree to be bound to these Terms and Conditions.
We have taken great care in compiling this Site to ensure all product information is accurate and up to date. Heather McDowall is not responsible for any damages, loss or costs however they may arise, associated with your reliance on this Site.
We aim to ensure that the product images on this Site are as accurate as possible, however there may be slight colour variations between the goods and images shown online.
We may provide links to other websites. If we do this, those links are provided for your convenience only and we are not responsible for the content or the availability of those websites or your use of them.
Access and Use of this WebsiteYou must use this Site in accordance with the following terms:
- You must not (or attempt) to interfere or disrupt the Website or networks that host the Website or any security related or other features of the Website, use any data gathering and extraction tools on the Website.
- Any material on this Website must not be reproduced, transmitted, distributed, sold or modified except as permitted in accordance with applicable law or with Heather McDowall consent.
- Where a customer is able to place a review and/or comment on a product or story, the following are strictly prohibited:
- Comments which are in any way defamatory, abusive, obscene, unlawful, sexist, racist or which may in any way cause offence to any person.
- When placing an order, it is your responsibility to ensure that all information is accurate and up to date. You must not use information about any other person except if you have their permission to do so.
Price and PaymentPrices and delivery charges are as published on the Site when we accept your order. All prices are in Australian dollars.
Delivery chargers are shown separately. All orders unless requested by you, are free standard delivery.
Express delivery is an extra charge. This option is available to select at the checkout.
We accept payment via Paypal, Afterpay and most major credit cards including, Visa and Mastercard. By placing an order, you are confirming that you are the authorised cardholder.
Intellectual PropertyThis site and its original content, features and functionality are owned by Heather McDowall and protected by copyright, trade secret and other intellectual and property and proprietary right laws.
TerminationIf you do not comply with obligations, we may terminate your access to the Site, without cause or notice, which may result in the destruction of all information associated with you.
This Agreement is governed and constructed in accordance with the laws of New South Wales, Australia.
Changes to this Agreement
We reserve the right to modify or replace these Terms and Conditions by posting the updated terms on the Site. Your continued use of the Site after any changes have been made signifies your acceptance of the new Terms and Conditions.
Please review this Agreement for any changes. If you do not consent to this Agreement or any changes made to the Agreement, discontinue use and access to the Site immediately.
If you have any questions about this Agreement, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org